The current top ten players in the club grand prix are:
Games played in the club championship, Tony Locke rapidplay and the NECL league/knockout count for points in the grand prix. Wins by default in NECL matches do count for points.
In the club championship the top two in each group are currently: Eldar Lachinov, Martin Harris (group 1), Pete Smith, Dimitrios Kolomvas (group 2), Nathan Barnes, Mark Johnson (group 3) and Brian Remmer, Phil Daley (group 4). There are two weeks left for group stage games to be played, this means that four players have already qualified for the knockout rounds - Pete Smith, Nathan Barnes, Brian Remmer and Phil Daley.
All group games in the club championship need to be completed by Wednesday 2nd April. At the end of the evening the draws for the first knockout round and the plate competition will be made. Where group games have not been completed the tournament controller will make any decisions regarding the awarding of wins by default.
Currently unbeaten (minimum 4 games):
- Mike Wagstaff - standard play with White pieces (5 games), NECL league matches (10 games)
- Eldar Lachinov - standard play (11 games), 100% with White (6 games)
- Dimitrios Kolomvas - standard play with Black pieces (6 games)
- Dave Chatfield - club championship (4 games)
- Clive Bellinger - standard play with Black pieces (4 games)
- Nathan Barnes - standard play with Black pieces (8 games), 100% in club championship (4 games)